Layered Chicken and Spaghetti Casserole
It’s easy to just give up on spaghetti, relegating it to the conﬁnes of “spaghetti and meatballs” territory. But when you combine the comforting presence of spaghetti with the reliable casserole format, you get a unique and memorable dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Entrées
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with all the remaining ingredients except the parsley.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 × 13-inch baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 15 minutes until bubbling and warm all the way through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Keywords: chicken, spaghetti, casserole