30 Minute Hawaiian Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
Forget run-of-the-mill grilled chicken and bring the tropical flavors of far off places to your dinner! The best part about this chicken is that you can serve it just about any way you like (but a pina colada on the side is highly recommended).
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/4 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to a ½-inch thickness. Season the chicken with the chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 5–8 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- Assemble the wraps by placing chicken, lettuce, onion, pineapple, and avocado slices (if using) on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.