Bacon Cheeseburger Walking Tacos
Rushing home from school, only to head out to football or basketball games, kids often need something to grab and go. Toss these ingredients in the slow cooker in the afternoon, put the bags of Fritos on the counter next to the slow cooker, and the kids will know exactly what to do.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Entrées
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with chiles
- 2 cups shredded four-cheese blend, plus extra for serving
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 snack-sized bags Fritos
- Place the browned beef, tomatoes, shredded cheese, cream cheese, bacon, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir well. Cook for 2 to 3 hours on low until the cheese has melted.
- Let cool slightly. Open the bags of Fritos, scoop about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture into each bag, and top with additional cheese. Eat immediately.
Keywords: cheeseburger, bacon, tacos