Easy Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads
These flatbreads are a deconstructed version of a traditional pizza or flatbread, but delicious all the same. Make the chicken ahead of time on the grill or on the stove.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (23-ounce) bottle Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 6 flatbreads
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F).
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper and lightly brush with the oil. Place the chicken on the grill, cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the hot sauce, butter, and ranch seasoning in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring to combine. Simmer while the chicken cooks.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and shred using 2 forks. Place in a large bowl, add the butter sauce, and stir to combine. Spread sour cream on the ﬂatbreads, top with the chicken, and serve.
- If you are grilling indoors on a grill pan, heat the pan over high heat. Grill the chicken for 10 to 12 minutes per side.