Slow Cooker Cranberry-Mustard Spiral Ham
I love this recipe because it keeps the oven free so I can warm up side-dish casseroles, bake a pie, or bake some rolls throughout the day. The cranberry sauce gives a classic ham recipe a fun holiday twist.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Entrées
- 2 (14-ounce) cans jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 (6-pound) fully cooked bone-in spiral-cut ham
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar, and broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard.
- Coat a 6-quart slow cooker insert with cooking spray and add the ham. Pour the sauce over the top of the ham and cook for 4 to 5 hours on low, until an instant-read thermometer reaches 140 degrees F and the ham is warmed through.
- Carve the ham and serve with the sauce.
Keywords: slow cooker, cranberry, mustard, spiral ham, ham