Crispy corn ﬂakes coat these tender chicken ﬁngers, and it’s even better than you could imag ine! Kids and adults will love the very slightly sweet yet savory and crunchy coating. Best of all, you’ll love how easy these are to make: Prep them earlier in the day and pop them in the oven when the doorbell rings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Entrées
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Barbecue sauce or spicy mustard for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and water together. In a medium bowl, combine the corn ﬂakes with the melted butter. Dip each breast into the egg mixture and then roll in the cornﬂake mixture to coat.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until no longer pink inside, about 30 minutes. Serve with barbecue sauce or spicy mustard.
Keywords: chicken, crispy chicken