Chicken Potpie Casserole
This shortcut version of a traditional chicken potpie is simple enough to throw together when ever the mood strikes you. Plus, it has all the veggies baked right in, so you don’t have to worry about sides.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6-8 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In an ungreased 8-inch round or square baking dish, mix together the vegetables, chicken, and cream of chicken soup.
- In a small bowl, mix the baking mix, milk, and egg with a fork until blended. Pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden Serve.
- To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Keywords: chicken, potpie,casserole, chicken potpie