Sheet-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2
- Category: Entrées
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup green bell pepper, large diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, large diced
- 1 cup carrot, large diced
- 1 cup white button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chicken, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, and onion on the baking sheet. Add the olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on top. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and the chicken is cooked.
- Serve immediately.