Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
I love using cavatappi in this recipe because the curves in the pasta soak up all the ﬂavors from the soup and cheese. If you want try something different, substitute shells or penne pasta.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1/2 (16-ounce) box cavatappi pasta
- cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cavatappi pasta and cook until al dente. Add the broccoli for the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- In a large, deep skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and the pasta mixture and heat through. Serve with additional Parmesan Cheese.
Keywords: chicken, broccoli, alfredo