Easy Enchilada Casserole
If you’re short on time, but still want a rich and comforting meal, this Easy Enchiladas Casserole is meant for you. Featuring bold flavors and simple ingredients, this cozy meal comes together in under an hour (prep time included). Craving a spicier version? Try throwing in some diced up jalapenos for an additional flavor kick!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning with cooking spray.
- 1 (15-ounce) can black
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef with the taco seasoning over
beans, rinsed and drained medium heat, stirring to break up the meat, until no longer pink.
- Add the beans and half of the enchilada sauce and stir to combine.
- Spread the sour cream over the 4 tortillas, then top all 4 with the beef and bean mixture and ½ cup cheese. Roll up each tortilla and place them side by side in the baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes