Ham and Cheese Potatoes
Whenever I eat ham and cheese potatoes, I am instantly comforted. A little pork, a lot of cheese, and a dash of spice is a great way to dress up potatoes. What I love about this dish is that it is appropriate any time of day, not just dinner. Heat leftovers up the next morning for a hearty breakfast!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- Category: Entrées
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen potatoes O’Brien
- 1 (5-ounce) ham steak, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking
- Combine all of the ingredients in the baking dish and stir. Bake for 30 minutes, stir and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve.
Keywords: ham, cheese, potato