Spring Sprinkled Dipped Pretzels
Easy, chocolate-covered pretzels get the spring-sprinkled treatment in this simple recipe. Looking for the perfect snack for family and friends during spring gatherings? This is it!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 30 dipped pretzels 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 8 ounces white or dark chocolate melting chocolate wafers
- 30 pretzels
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts, toffee bits, drizzle of colored melted chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip the pretzels into the chocolate and place on the baking sheet.
- Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle with sprinkles, nuts, etc.
- Let dry at room temperature, or transfer to the fridge to set more quickly, before serving.