If you’re a pumpkin spice advocate like me, you’re in for a treat. These No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls combine some of the best ingredients you could want in a dessert: chocolate, vanilla cookie crumbs, and of course, pumpkin pie spice. The best part: there’s no baking required. Even if you don’t have much baking experience, you can still make this sweet and spiced delight with no problem at all.
Apart from the taste, there are other reasons why I love making this dessert for any occasion. For one, they’re bite-sized and easy to store. If there are leftovers (although I highly doubt it), you can easily place these cheesecake balls in a clean container and save them for the next day. Or, you can munch on them on the spot. Your choice!
Another reason why I love making No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls is that they’re not necessarily dependent on time, which means I can make these ahead of time and keep them frozen for days without spoiling the quality. It makes it easy for me to grab something quick if I’m craving something sweet.
The only thing is that I find it so hard to stop eating them. Once I start munching on these goodies, I can’t seem to stop.
If you’re ready to taste the unparalleled flavors of cheesecake and pumpkin pie combined, now’s the time to make this creamy, delicious dessert at home. I guarantee: you won’t want to stop eating them either.
It’s all those fall flavors you love underneath a sweet layer of white chocolate. There’s just no way to go wrong with these!Print
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
Combining two different desserts has never sounded so good! This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls recipe is creamy, sweet, and perfectly spiced to create a show-stopping dessert that will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Yield: 16 balls 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 18 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 3/4 cup vanilla cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk
- Milk chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted.
- Place the cookie crumbs, pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice into the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle and mix on medium speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl, for 2 minutes. Alternatively, you can use a hand mixer and mix on high for 2 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of the melted chocolate and mix for 2 minutes. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, transfer to the refrigerator, and chill for at least 30 minutes. While the mixture chills, remove the melted chocolate from the heat.
- To form, use a small scoop or round spoon and form the mixture into 16 balls. Place them on the lined baking sheet. Using your ﬁngertips, smooth out any rough edges.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Reheat the chocolate in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Using a fork or an offset spatula, lower each ball into the melted chocolate and turn to coat. Remove from the bowl, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl, and transfer the coated ball to the lined baking sheet. Repeat to make 16 balls.
- Keep in the freezer until hardened. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate, if desired. Refreeze and serve.
Have you had a chance to make this recipe yet? What did you think about it? Were these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls as easy and tasty as could be?