Individual Peanut Butter Cups
Someone once told me that when feeding a dog peanut butter on a spoon you have to be careful that she won’t lap that whole spoon down, and I think of that every time I try this dessert. It is easy to get carried away getting to every last bite!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 peanut butter cup jars 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 2 cups mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 8 peanut butter Oreos
- 8-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place 1/2 cup of the mini peanut butter cups on the bottom of each jar. Add 4 crushed peanut butter Oreos on the bottom of each jar.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter on medium speed until well combined. Add 1/2 cup of the peanut butter cups and the remaining 4 peanut butter Oreos and continue to beat until broken up and well distributed.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the peanut butter cups and crushed Oreos.
- Top with the remaining peanut butter cups and Oreos and serve.
Keywords: peanut butter, cups