I spend time writing menus for restaurants, and this recipe has its place on a menu at a restau rant in Los Angeles! It’s a favorite for any occasion and any time of day, especially soaked in Baileys, my favorite to mix into an after-dinner drink. It’s perfect to serve around the holidays!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 individual tiramisu 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 shot espresso
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) package ladyfingers
- Combine the shot of espresso with ¼ cup of the Baileys in a pie plate. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the whipped topping and mascarpone cheese. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of Baileys and the sugar.
- Dip two ladyﬁngers into the Baileys-espresso mixture and place in the bottom of each of 4 to 6 wine glasses or ramekins. Top each with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping mixture and 2 of the remaining ladyﬁngers. Continue ﬁlling the glasses with the remaining whipped topping and ladyﬁngers.
- Chill for 2 hours in the fridge before serving.