Strawberry-Raspberry Fluff Cake
The other day I brought this cake to a baby shower. It’s a sweet little treat perfect for a girly occasion: as light as air and as ﬂuffy as a cloud, just like it looks.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 12 hours
- Total Time: 12 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 Cake; Serves 6-8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons blue raspberry Jell-O powder
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) graham cracker crust
- Chopped strawberries for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the cream cheese, whipped topping, and Jell-O powder.
- Mix on high until well blended and the Jell-O powder has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add the strawberry preserves and powdered sugar and beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour the ﬁlling into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate the cake overnight.
- Top with chopped strawberries and serve.
Keywords: strawberry, raspberry, cake