Caramel Fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Casserole
Hot fudge and caramel sauce come together in this tasty frozen treat that is easy to throw together for last-minute gatherings. Layers of ice cream sandwiches are stacked to create an absolutely delectable dessert that looks impressive to kids and adults alike.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (8-ounce) bag toffee chips
- Arrange 1 layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish, cutting the sandwiches to ﬁt if needed.
- Melt the hot fudge and spread a layer on top of the sandwiches, using half of the fudge in the jar. Repeat with half of the caramel.
- Top with half of the whipped topping and sprinkle half of the toffee chips on top.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches, remaining sauces, toffee chips, and whipped topping.
- Cover and place in the freezer for an hour, until solid. Serve.