Moist Vanilla Mug Cake
Vanilla cakes provide the ideal palette to test out other flavors. I like to garnish this with whipped topping and berries, but you could add hot fudge sauce and candy bars, caramel sauce and nuts, or even Nutella and graham crackers. Make this treat your own!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Desserts
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Whipped topping fresh berries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and vanilla. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture, then pour the milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted butter. Whisk until no lumps remain and the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Top with whipped topping and berries and eat.
Keywords: vanilla, mug cake