Calling all peanut lovers! The No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs are a creamy, decadent, and slightly salty dessert that will leave everyone wanting more. This recipe only takes 15 minutes to prepare and one hour to freeze, making it the perfect recipe to whip out on any occasion. You’ll be surprised at how this simple treat can become an immediate crowd favorite among your guests, and here’s why.
Peanut butter is one of the most versatile ingredients you can find. Just add it to any dessert, and voila! You can instantly elevate the texture and flavor of your dish. The best part about this ingredient is that it’s pretty healthy!
Besides being extremely tasty and addictive, did you know that peanut butter is a great source of vitamins and essential minerals like potassium, magnesium, and zinc? On top of that, you can also get your protein fix from just this simple ingredient. No wonder everyone from bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts to nutritionists and kids loves adding peanut butter to their diet.
Even if you, your guests, or your kids are following a strict diet or just wanting to eat healthier, these No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs are a great way to satisfy your sweet cravings.
But if you or someone you know is allergic to peanut butter, you can substitute this ingredient with alternatives like sunflower seed butter, almond butter, or cookie butter. Each of these options has similar features to peanut butter (such as the texture and nutty flavor), making them great alternatives to making this quick and simple dessert.
And if you want to add a festive touch, add some clear crystal or metallic sprinkles! Your dessert spread will be the envy of the neighborhood!Print
No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs
Quick, simple, and jam-packed full of nutty flavor, the No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs are the best treat to make if you don’t have time to bake or are in a rush to make something your guests will love.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 20 snowballs 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound white chocolate morsels
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine the powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt. Refrigerate until the dough is firm, about 1 hour. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze the balls for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate candy coating according to the directions on the package. Dip the balls in the chocolate mixture. Return them to the baking sheet and refrigerate until the coating is set, about 20 minutes, before serving.
How do you like to serve these? Do you add sprinkles or a dusting of chocolate powder or something else?