Double Strawberry Dessert Cups
This is the kind of super simple dessert that works for almost any occasion. Strawberry Jell-O on the bottom and sliced strawberries on top… what could be better? It’s even more fun when you start mixing various flavors. Set out a grape or peach version too to create a rainbow of options or even a specific color scheme.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Chilling Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 parfaits 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package of strawberry Jell-O
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sliced strawberries for garnish
- Make the Jell-O according to the package instructions.
- Pour half the Jell-O into a separate bowl and fold in 4 ounces of the whipped topping.
- Place the untouched portion of the Jell-O on the bottom of six individual parfait glasses. Chill for 30 minutes. Top with the whipped topping–Jell-O combo and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle the top with sliced strawberries. Serve immediately.