Slow Cooker Brownie Pudding
Drop it all in and go! This slow-cooker solution is a great way to make brownies without turning on the oven and heating up the house. But don’t worry; that mouthwatering brownie smell will still ﬁll your home.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6-8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (18-ounce) box brownie mix
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 cups whole milk
- Ice cream and/or whipped cream for serving (optional)
- Lightly coat a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions.
- Pour the batter into the slow cooker. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk the pudding mix and espresso powder with the milk until combined.
- Pour over the brownie mix in the slow cooker.
- Place a piece of parchment paper or a paper towel between the slow cooker and the lid to catch the condensation.
- Cook for 2 to 3 hours on high.
- Start checking it after 2 hours. Watch for the edges to start pulling away from the insert. The pudding, however, will still look wet.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Keywords: slow cooker, brownie, pudding