Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
These taste like homemade peanut butter cups! They’re one of my favorite treats to make and serve on any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 24 bites 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle and beat for 5 minutes on medium speed. Alternatively, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl using a handheld mixer on high for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a peanut butter cup silicone mold (see Note) and top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for an hour to cool and ﬁrm.
- Once chilled, pop out the mini cups and place in mini cupcake liners to serve.
- Peanut butter cup molds can be purchased at a craft store or online.
Keywords: peanut, peanut butter, cheesecake, bites