No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bites
I love these little bites because they are great for kids and adults. They also happen to be my go-to convenience treat for parties; something a little less sweet and perfect for passing around, navigating through a crowd, and eating one handed, leaving your other hand free for a cocktail.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 mini cheesecake bites 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick / 1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 (20-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Maraschino cherries, for serving
- Line a mini cupcake tin with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press into the bottom of the lined cups with a spoon. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, beat the cream cheese until light and ﬂuffy. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until well combined. Stir in the lemon juice, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crusts and chill the cheesecakes for 3 hours.
- Top with the cherry pie ﬁlling and maraschino cherries. Serve immediately.
Keywords: cherry, cheesecake bites, cheesecake