Nutter Butter Cheesecake
Nutter Butter cookies make the perfect cheesecake crusts. The peanut butter binds the cookie crumbs together, and when packed in tightly, the mixture forms a thick, sturdy base for the light and ﬂuffy topping.
- Prep Time: 1 hourt
- Chill Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours
- Yield: 1 cheesecake, Serves 10-12 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 24 Nutter Butter cookies
- tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4–5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies, broken
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
- Mini marshmallows for garnish
- To make the crust, crush the cookies in the food processor until ﬁnely crushed. Add the granulated sugar and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, until ﬁrm.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and granulated sugar until well combined.
- In a clean mixer bowl ﬁtted with the wire whip, whip the cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until ﬁrm peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese–peanut butter mixture. Fold in the broken cookies.
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve, garnished with whipped topping, mini marshmallows, and extra crushed Nutter Butter cookies.
Keywords: nutter, butter, cheesecake