This might be one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. Simply combine all of the ingredients before dinner, throw it in the fridge, and forget about it until you’re ready to serve it up. After the ruckus of holiday planning, you’ll be grateful to have something this easy to rely on at the end.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 12 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (20-ounce) can maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, plus extra for serving
- Reserve some cherries for garnish. In a large bowl, combine the cherries, pineapple, condensed milk, and whipped topping. Fold in the mini marshmallows, shredded coconut, and pecans. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spoon into parfait glasses, sprinkle with extra nuts and cherries, and serve.
Keywords: cherry fluff, cherry, fluff