Quick & Easy Banana Cream Pie in a Jar
An end-of-summer favorite, banana cream pie is a classic dish that is loved by many. This quick version lets you capture all of the flavor you love in tiny little jars for an easy take on a favorite pie.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced for serving
- Make the banana pudding according to the package directions.
- Fill the jars with the crushed vanilla wafers, about 1/2 cup per jar. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Top with the pudding, then a dollop of the whipped topping, and ﬁnish with the fresh banana slices.