No-Bake Cookie Clusters
This recipe is perfect for making alongside young kids if they’re looking to help you out in the kitchen! Everyone’s hands might get a little sticky from the peanut butter and marshmallows, but it’s well worth it.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Makes 28 to 30 cookies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large saucepan, combine the white chocolate chips and peanut butter and heat over low heat, stirring continuously, until smooth. Remove from the heat and cool slightly until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Stir in the crispy rice cereal and cashews. Fold in the marshmallows.
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes until ﬁrm before serving.
Keywords: no-bake cookie clusters, no-bake cookie