Mint Chocolate Chip Cups
My brother’s favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. When I ﬁrst made this dessert with crushed mint Oreos and vanilla and chocolate pudding, he said he would prefer to stick to his usual. I chilled it overnight, and upon ﬁrst bite, he was a convert!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 jars 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 24 mint Oreos
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 2 cups premade chocolate pudding
- Crush the Oreos and add about three-quarters to the bottom of each jar, lightly packing it down.
- Top with a layer of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a layer of chocolate pudding.
- Add the remaining Oreos on top.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Keywords: mint, chocolate chip, chocolate, cup