Pineapple Dream Dessert
This reminds me of a piña colada, and when kids aren’t being served, you better believe I add a little rum. My husband and I went to Mexico one year for my birthday, and memories of sitting by the pool with something that looks strikingly similar bring a smile to my face every time.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 individual desserts 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Maraschino cherries
- In a medium bowl, combine the crushed pineapple and banana pudding mix.
- Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon the mixture into four small glasses. Top with the remaining whipped topping and a cherry.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the mixture to set. Serve chilled.