No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust
A classic combination of raspberry and chocolate, this no-bake cheesecake is a chilled and refreshing dessert for summer. A little jell-o powder gives it that extra punch of flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 cheesecake; serves 10-12 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons blue raspberry Jell-O powder
- 2 cups raspberry preserves
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) chocolate cookie crust
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the cream cheese, whipped topping, and Jell-O powder. Mix on high until well blended, about 5 minutes.
- Add the raspberry preserves and powdered sugar.
- Pour the ﬁlling into the prepared chocolate crust and top with the fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate the pie for 4 hours. Serve chilled.
- The Jell-O provides color and ﬂavor, making it one of my favorite double-agent secret ingredients!