No-Bake Lemon Bars
Served chilled, these are the refreshing lemon bars you crave without having to turn on the oven in the summertime. Quick to prepare, you’ll want to have these in the freezer all summer long.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes ten to twelve 3-inch bars 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham cracker crust box mix
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick / 1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Lemon slices
- Prepare the graham cracker crust according to the box directions.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the granulated sugar and eggs. Pour in the lemon juice and melted butter and stir to combine.
- Microwave on high for about 6 minutes, checking every minute and stirring with a spoon until the lemon curd coats the back of the spoon.
- Pour the curd into the prepared graham cracker crust and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, top with the powdered sugar and lemon slices. Cut into 3-inch bars and serve.