Blueberry Crunch Cake
This is a perfect example of the beauty of ingredients coming together to create a dish that’s more than the sum of its parts. This is one of my favorites for morning and daytime treats, espe cially paired with a mimosa!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 cake; Serves 8-10 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 25 graham crackers, crushed, plus extra for garnish
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick / 1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham crackers with the melted butter and sugar, using a fork.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan to form a crust.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, whipped topping, and blueberries.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and refrigerate the cake for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with the remaining crushed graham crackers and blueberries, slice, and serve.
Keywords: blueberry, crunch cake