Spumoni Ice Cream Terrine
Make your own spumoni ice cream with this easy recipe. Adding layers of traditional spumoni flavors and refreezing to create these slices you’ll create a photo-worthy presentation.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 to 10 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint pistachio ice cream
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Bring the three ice cream containers out of the freezer and allow to thaw for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat a 9 × 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line it with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Place the pistachio ice cream on the bottom.
- Top with the strawberry ice cream.
- Add the chocolate ice cream on top.
- Freeze for 1 hour. Remove and garnish with cherries.
- Slice and serve immediately.