20-Minute Chocolate Candy Cookie Casserole
Until I discovered this recipe, I hadn’t had a chocolate candy cookie sandwich in a very long time. Now, I can’t seem to stop making this casserole! As the ice cream melts, it soaks through the soft cookies, making them even chewier. Topped with more chocolate candies for a crunch, it is the brightest-colored candy dessert I have seen.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freezing Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 (24-ounce) boxes chocolate candy cookie ice cream sandwiches
- 1 cup hot fudge topping
- Candy-coated chocolate candies, like M&M’s
- Spread the whipped topping on the bottom of an 8 × 8-inch baking dish.
- Cut the ice cream sandwiches in half and place them round-side down on the whipped topping.
- In the microwave, heat the hot fudge topping for 30 seconds to warm. Drizzle the fudge topping over the sandwiches and top with the chocolate candies.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.