Confetti Party Puppy Chow
Puppy chow is the perfect dessert to have out at a party in small dishes on every table. This version uses colorful confetti sprinkles to make it party ready. Tip: try a cake-flavored icing for a puppy chow that tastes like cake batter!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12-16 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or white chocolate baking melts
- 1 (16-ounce) can premade vanilla frosting
- 1 (12-ounce) box Rice Chex cereal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt the frosting on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the cereal with the melted butter.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla frosting. Stir to coat all the cereal.
- Add the powdered sugar and stir to coat.
- Top with the sprinkles.