Cheesecake Jell-O Candies
This is another one of my favorite candies to make, and the color possibilities are endless. In our house, Saint Nicholas comes early in the beginning of December to ﬁll our shoes with sweet treats. It’s an excuse for me to practice candy-making for Christmastime, and my husband doesn’t complain when he wakes up to boots ﬁlled with goodies.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 45 candies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of two different Jell-O powders (color and flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Separate into two bowls and add 1 tablespoon of the Jell-O powder to each bowl.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe little circles on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll in the granulated sugar.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: cheesecake, jell-o, candies