No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
Nutella has a distinct taste and texture unlike any other chocolate product I can think of. So you don’t need to add much to make a delicious chocolate-hazelnut-ﬂavored cheesecake. This simple, sweet little treat will taste exactly as it’s named.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 mini cheesecakes 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (13-ounce) jar Nutella
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 store-bought mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, beat the Nutella, cream cheese, and powdered sugar on medium speed until smooth and combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crusts.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips on 50% power in 30-second increments until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Drizzle the cheesecakes with the white chocolate and top with the bittersweet chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Keywords: nutella, cheesecake