2-Ingredient Raspberry Sorbet
Fresh raspberries and sweetened condensed milk are all you need to make your very own sorbet. It’s easy for kids to help get involved and they’ll be so excited to have their delicious treat later in the day after playing in the summer heat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Combine the raspberries and milk in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove the sorbet from the freezer and scoop it into 4 of your prettiest serving dishes. Serve.