How can you go wrong with a chocolate-hazelnut spread recipe? When combined with smooth, creamy peanut butter and crunchy cereal, this dessert becomes heaven in a bite-size morsel.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Makes 36 cookies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 6 cups Special K Oats & Honey cereal
- 4 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate chunks
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and corn syrup and cook on medium heat, stirring well, until boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl, then pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and combine well, covering all the cereal ﬂakes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 2-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until melted. Drizzle over the cookie balls. Serve.