Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
With just five ingredients you can make a quick summertime snack that kids and adults will equally enjoy. Serve immediately or you can chill or freeze for an extra cold treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 20 to 24 stuffed strawberries 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 20 to 24 large fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Hull the strawberries and hollow out the center using a paring knife or small melon baller. Set on paper towels, cut-side down, while you prepare the ﬁlling.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon into a piping bag with a small plain tip or into a zip-top plastic bag with one corner cut off. Pipe the ﬁlling into each berry, leaving a mound on top.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Store in plastic containers in the fridge for up to 2 days or serve immediately.