Lemon & Honey Cheesecake
Upgrade your cheesecake game by making this impressive-looking “twist” on a classic. Lemon zest and honey add the sophisticated flavors to this cheesecake that’s perfect for a summer dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- Lemon slices
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup honey
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the springform pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream and whipping cream. Beat until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes. Pour the ﬁlling over the crust and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with lemon zest and lemon slices and drizzle with honey.