Last-Minute Mini Fruit Tarts
Need a dessert in a pinch? Store-bought mini crusts are a party thrower’s best friend and these tarts will be made and gobbled up in no time at all.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 3/4 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 store-bought mini graham cracker crusts
- Mixed fresh berries and parsley for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the wire whip, whip the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Alternatively, use a large bowl and a handheld mixer or whisk. Set the whipped cream aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, sugar, and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture by hand.
- Divide the ﬁlling equally among the mini graham crusts.
- Refrigerate the tarts for 2 hours.
- Garnish the tarts with fresh berries and parsley to serve.