Cookies ‘n’ Cream Mug Cake
Cookies and cream is one of those combinations that always reminds me of summer. I just pic- ture a huge scoop of ice cream on top of a sugar cone under the blazing sunshine. This recipe satisfies my cravings when I don’t have the tub of ice cream handy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute 40 seconds
- Total Time: 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Desserts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies
- In a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug, combine the white chocolate chips and milk. Microwave on high for about 40 seconds or until the chocolate has melted. Whisk with a mini whisk until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the flour, baking powder, and oil and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Using a fork, smash the chocolate sandwich cookies into the batter until only small chunks of cookie remain.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute. Let the cake cool for a few minutes before eating.
Keywords: cookies n cream, mug cake