Crushed pretzels and butterscotch chips topped with chocolate pudding and whipped topping guarantee that one spoon in, you’ll be sold on the salty-sweet combo.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 jars 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 2 cups salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 (3.25-ounce) containers premade chocolate pudding
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Pour the salted pretzels into a zip-top bag, seal, and crush the pretzels with your hand or a mallet.
- Spoon three-quarters of the crushed pretzels into the bottom of each jar, dividing them equally and reserving the remainder for garnish. Top with a few butterscotch chips.
- Add the chocolate pudding on top of pretzels and butterscotch chips. Top with the whipped topping.
- Garnish with the reserved pretzels and butterscotch chips and serve.
Keywords: pretzel, butterscotch