Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake in a Jar
Chocolate-covered strawberries are a well-known indulgence, but let me tell you that raspberries dunked in dark chocolate are a best-kept secret.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-ounce cheesecakes 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 6 chocolate cookies, crushed
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the wire whip, mix the heavy whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar and whip to incorporate. Scrape the whipped cream into a separate bowl and set aside.
- In a clean mixer bowl ﬁtted with the paddle, whip the cream cheese, the remaining 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, espresso powder, cocoa powder, salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla on high speed until ﬂuffy and smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add 1 cup of the whipped cream and fold in carefully until no white streaks remain.
- Press an even layer of cookie crumbles into each Mason jar, pressing it down with the back of a spoon. Add a layer of the cheesecake mixture to each jar, ﬁlling until almost full. Top with plenty of fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set. Serve.
Keywords: chocolate, raspberry, cheesecake, jar