No-Bake Confetti Parfaits
Celebrating a birthday but don’t want to make a giant cake? These parfaits are colorful and festive and require no baking at all. Change up the toppings and serving vessels for your party needs!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 Funfetti (sprinkle) chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Make the vanilla pudding according to the package directions.
- Crush up 6 of the cookies.
- Place the cookie crumbs at the bottom of two wine glasses.
- Top with pudding. Add another layer of cookie crumbs and another layer of pudding.
- Dollop each with whipped topping, decorate with sprinkles, and garnish each serving with 1 of the remaining cookies.
- You can add 1 ounce of rum on top of each dessert for a grown-up birthday.