Summer’s Best Fruit Dips
Fresh summer fruits are delicious by themselves, but to liven up the party you can make one of these two dips! Choose greek yogurt sweetened with honey or chocolate with agave for a decadent treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 6 kabobs with 2 dips 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (5.3-ounce) container Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 12 ounces melting chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- Assorted fruits, cut into kabob-size pieces
- Combine the yogurt and honey and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Add the agave and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Skewer the assorted fruits on wooden skewers. Serve alongside the two dips.