If there are Oreos out on the table, they tend to be gone before the last guest leaves. If there are Oreo trufﬂes out, they might be gone before everyone arrives. Everything you know about an Oreo (white frosting sandwiched together with chocolate cookies) is ﬂipped inside out to make a poppable, even richer chocolate snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 24 truffles 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (14.3-ounce) package Oreos
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 (12-ounce) packages white melting chocolate wafers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until completely crushed. Remove 1 cup and reserve for the topping.
- Add the cream cheese and mini chocolate chips. Pulse to combine.
- Form small balls of the mixture with your hands and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate wafers on 50% power in 30-second increments until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Top with the melted chocolate and the reserved crushed Oreos.
Keywords: oreo, oreo truffles