Chocolate Éclair Cake
This delicious, slightly messy, sticky cake is well worth the overnight wait. With the multi dimensional layers, it looks complex but is very simple to create and a showstopper for any party.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 12 hours
- Total Time: 12 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 Cake, Serves 8-10 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 2 (3.5-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups plus 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box graham crackers
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix and 3 cups of the milk. Add the whipped topping and stir to combine.
- Place one layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a 9 × 13-inch baking dish. Top with the pudding–whipped topping mixture and repeat with an additional layer of graham crackers and pudding– whipped topping mixture. End with a layer of graham crackers.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the Nutella and the remaining 1 tablespoon milk and melt in the microwave on medium heat for 20 seconds. Stir in the corn syrup.
- Pour the Nutella mixture on top of the cake. Refrigerate
- Cut into slices and serve.
Keywords: chocolate, eclair, cake