If you are in need of a very last-minute dessert, look no further than these bite-size cookies ﬁlled with vanilla frosting and rolled in sprinkles. Customize these your way with different types of cookies, frostings, and candies to coat them.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Assemble Time:: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookie sandwiches 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 24 mini sugar cookies
- 2 cups mini chocolate candies or sprinkles
- Place the vanilla frosting in a piping bag ﬁtted with a plain tip or in a zip-top plastic bag with a cut corner.
- Pipe the frosting onto one cookie and sandwich with another cookie.
- Roll the edges of the cookie sandwiches in the candies or sprinkles. Arrange on a plate and serve.
Keywords: cookie, cookie sandwiches